Friday, December 10, 2010

ACA is Truly A Cut Above

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

 

I am very pleased with the quality of service from the folks at Whiteflash. I had been searching for the perfect engagement ring (.75ct Hearts and Arrows diamond in a 4 prong Tiffany setting), but was having a hard time finding H&A diamonds in local stores. I searched a lot of sites, but chose Whiteflash due to their detailed information of each loose diamond on their website. After searching their site, I called Whiteflash and talked to Liza. She answered all my questions and helped me pick out a beautiful .8ct A Cut Above ® diamond. It's a very beautiful ring and my fiancée gets complements all the time about how brilliant the diamond shines.

Thanks to Whiteflash for a great shopping experience and a beautiful ring.

Johnny

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous