Monday, December 6, 2010

Excellent Engagement Ring Buying Experience!

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

First, buying something so expensive that relies on appearance, on-line, with only a picture goes against logic. However, after taking time to educate myself to the loose diamond world and ask some questions to Liza at Whiteflash, I was able to purchase an absolutely beautiful diamond ring for my wife. I has initially decided on carat weight but ended up downsizing a bit to obtain an ideal cut that scored zero’s in light performance etc. This was a good move because the diamond lights up like a fireball and thus, gives the appearance of being larger (back to square one with better quality!).

The Process: After talking with Liza, I received a confirmation email with the invoice attached for my approval. It was correct and I sent it back. A few hours later I received another email from Vera giving me instructions as to how to wire the money and complete the transaction. I also noticed that the status of my diamond went from “available” to “reserved”. (Good sign). I went to the bank, wired the money late that afternoon. By lunch the next day, Vera had emailed me that the money had been received and that the ring was going into production. Further, the web page for my diamond changed to “sold” – more good signs. A few days later I get another email with pictures of my completed solitaire engagement ring and another email detailing Fed-Ex shipping which made the trip from Texas to Georgia in about 16 hours. The box was triple-packed and contained all the information promised, including an unbelievable ring.

In summary, Liza, Vera and the rest of Whiteflash made this experience flawless. I cannot imagine going back to an upscale jeweler because of the perceived higher quality diamonds and personalized attention. This is not necessarily the case because the diamonds have serial numbers engraved on the girdles and as Liza pointed out, you can go to the AGS website and plug in the serial number and verify the diamonds report. So, it’s about the diamond, not the store. As far as personalized attention, I had better access to Liza via email than I would trying to catch a salesperson at a local jeweler. Two final points. First, my wife’s ring size is a 3.5 which is difficult to fit. Not for Whiteflash, it fit perfectly. Second, I saved by my estimation approximately $2,200 by dealing with Whiteflash over comparable rings at premium jewelers. I highly recommend these guys and appreciate their well orchestrated process and delivery of the ring.


Thank you!

Jeff H.

   

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous