Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Truly Magical Proposal with Whiteflash.com

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I just wanted to tell you that the proposal went off perfectly.  My girlfriend... now fiancé (Christine) was so surprised and her reaction was great.  Here are a couple pictures of the proposal. 

 

Here is what you will see in the pictures.

1. Me putting the "glass slipper" on my girlfriends foot to make sure it fits.

2. Me putting the diamond engagement ring on her finger after she said yes to marry me.

3. My fiancé and I in front of the Magic Castle.

 

Let me know if you want some better pictures as well as the whole story as to how everything went down.  I would like to thank Whiteflash for making the purchase of the diamond, creation of the ring, and everything else so easy and stress free.  You guys truly are the best at what you do!

 

Thanks,

 

Gary

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous