Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Diamond Eye Candy!

Solitaire-engagement-ring-setting

 

  

 

Dear The Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

It seems to be crazy to buy diamond online  as most people would think. To be frank I was also very skeptical about it in the beginning. After some kind of research from the internet forums, I found out Whiteflash. With majority of good feedbacks, I decided to explore more about their products and services through their website. Their ACA diamonds are really eye candies!! With clear ACTUAL magnified photo, pictures of scopes, reports available, they are really helpful for comparison.

I e-mail Whiteflash for more information after I got hooked on their A CUT ABOVE® diamonds, and they replied my within 24 hours. I had also used the live chat to ask as many questions as I want. Whiteflash professionally served me that time and provide me a lot of useful information about diamond, different kind of  ring settings , not to forget about the options of savings & discounts available. Upon my request. When I was unsure about the ring size, Whiteflash sent me the ring sizers for me and following up with me.

After placing the order, making payment and so forth, the processing and delivery time is very smooth is per stated without any delay (within 2 weeks), the team is able provide me the status of every stages as well as nice close-up pictures with signature floral background of the final product before shipment.

It was really exciting when opening the FedEx package layer by layer. The sparkles from an ACA diamond on the  solitaire ring  

is absolutely stunning!! Looking the arrows through the scope is fun too!!

I would highly recommend Whiteflash to everyone! They deliver much better service and quality of goods at a better price than most of my local retailers can offer.

 

Thank you,

 

Shiu L

 

 

 

 

Tiffany-engagement-ring-setting-style

 

 

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous