Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Best Service and Diamonds Ever!

 

 

Premium-select-diamond

Dear The Whiteflash Sales Team,

I had never purchased a loose diamond  before and only had a minimal knowledge of how to find a good stone. The customer service was amazing! Whiteflash walked me through the different categories of things that make a quality stone and helped me find a stone that was in my price range and still a very  high quality diamond  

as well as check in a few times to ensure I got my diamond and continues to follow up with me even after the sale was made. They have a huge selection and lots of learning tools and the website as well. I am 100% satisfied and will be coming back for any diamond needs and referring everyone I can.

Thank you,

Steven R

 

 

 

Buy-diamonds-online

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous