Tuesday, September 13, 2011

High End Diamond Earrings with High End Service!

Hearts-and-arrows-diamond-earrings

Dear Whiteflash Diamonds,

I was not a first time buyer and I had done my homework - at the local diamond district and online, but it was your reviews on your website and

iVouch that made me take a look at WF as opposed to other online diamond retailers. Frankly, I'd never seen such positive reviews for any business and I was up against the clock: our 10th wedding anniversary in two weeks! I needed serious help.

My first email got an immediate reply and a quick phone call confirmed WF could get me 3 cts diamond stud earrings, platinum settings, ideal cut, express shipped to me within 48 hours....which they did. But my customer experience went far beyond that...with knowledgeable customer service reps able to answer my several questions about the diamond pair and providing objective, candid advice at decision points and with setting options.

The WF Hearts and Arrows ideal cut diamond earrings are simply gorgeous, and appear to glow in the dark! They were beautifully presented in a cherry wood box, complete with all requisite documentation, and included were a leather jewelry travel pouch and WF Toolkit (viewer, cloth and tweezers). And as if that wasn't enough, WF were thoughtful enough to send us a separate gift to mark our 10th wedding anniversary.

Bottom Line: gorgeous quality diamonds, priced right and EXCEPTIONAL customer service - WF is the total package.

Thank you,

Stephen K.

Hearts-and-arrows-diamond-studs

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous