Monday, September 12, 2011

Best Information and Quality You Can Find For Engagement Rings

Solitaire-engagement-ring

My Whiteflash Engagement Ring Buying Experience:

engagement ring for a long time for my soon to be fiancée, and found that Whiteflash had the most information I could find from any online vendor - which made me feel much more comfortable making such a large purchase online. After I had purchased my ring, I received multiple calls from Whiteflash to arrange the necessary paperwork, and they had actually moved the shipment date earlier to adjust for my schedule. A couple of days before the ring was sent, they sent me beautiful pictures of my ring after it was built, to which I showed some coworkers and wowed them. When the tiffany style engagement ring arrived, they called to ensure I got the ring, and that I was happy with my purchase.

The Solitaire Diamond Ring itself is beautiful and based on the specs, would have a hard time trying to find a local vendor who could provide a similar ring at these prices. Not to mention I bought the ring when exchange rates were in my favor. You simply cannot get the value and quality from a local store in my opinion.

The customer service was exceptional, and was more than willing to work around my schedule.

I would recommend Whiteflash to anyone looking for an engagement ring or anything with hearts and arrows diamonds.

I've been researching and trying to find an

 

Thank you,

John B.

Tiffany-engagement-ring-style

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous