Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweet Caroline...<3 from a Diamond

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

We got an email from Vera this morning that the ring will be shipped!! YAY! It's so odd not o have my Caroline Pave Diamond Engagement Ring on me... All those girls at my work were all asking me where the ring went, and they have been complementing the ring non-stop since my first day working there. :) Some girls even say "I hope my husband can get me a diamond ring like that one day" and they'd ask where Chris got it. And when the girls are talking about it, most guys would keep silent lol... I guess the boys really don't know what to say in that situation...



I'm so glad we had your help to pick the wedding rings, especially the A Cut Above Diamond on my e-ring! :)

Also, here are some pictures of the rings from our wedding day and the day after that we want to share with you! We wouldn't have those pretty pictures without your help! :)

Thanks,

Joy

 

 Photos courtesy of Hyon Smith Photography

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous