Monday, October 11, 2010

Kudos Three Fold

 

 

Whiteflash.com has to be the greatest "online" and "in person" experience my husband and I have ever encountered. We were so hesitant (the first time) in purchasing a diamond from an online diamond dealer that we called and communicated constantly, and were reassured and informed with information regarding diamonds by the most knowledgeable experts. I cannot do justice by merely stating how wonderful this company is.

Upon our second purchase, we wanted a much larger diamond and so we returned to WhiteFlash. This time we hopped a flight and physically was shown the exquisite loose diamonds. Wow, what an exhilarating time that was. I actually had an 8 ct. diamond placed on my hand..... that is not what we purchased, as much as we would have loved to....but we did make a gorgeous purchase.

The next purchase was so easy, my husband did it all without my knowledge, took the original first purchased diamond, added two more diamonds and created a fabulous right hand ring for me with 3 stones.

Now it has been probably 5 years since the first purchase and 3 or so since the second...who knows, maybe longer altogether...but the reason for me writing this is because recently, I was doing some fencing on my ranch and the rolled fence dropped on my hand with the 3 stone diamond ring...my hand was pretty swollen and hurt. I was sitting at the computer later that day and all of a sudden a diamond pops out of the setting and onto the counter.

From the minute I made contact again with WhiteFlash to just minutes ago when my FedEx returned my two rings, I have re-experienced the finest quality of workmanship for the repair and the finest care in customer service. Nothing but Kudos to WhiteFlash. Thank you for making my rings gorgeous again. Thank you for customer care and quality work. If another diamond were in my future, I know we are returning as your customers. And no, I will not wear either of the two rings while doing ranch chores again. I learned my lesson.

Sincerely,

Ester

 

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous