Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ring Sparkles like Times Square!!!!

 

I would like everyone reading this message to know how amazing Whiteflash truly is. Let me start by saying that choosing an engagement ring was one of the hardest decisions of my life. I had definitely looked at other places on the internet. While those places have great diamond rings, none of them really offered what I was looking for. I wanted a ring that would shock and amazing everyone who stopped and looked at it and I found that ring at Whiteflash. I would also like everyone to know that I had a time limit because we were leaving for a trip to NYC and I wanted to propose on 10-10-10. I called Whiteflash and they set me completely at ease and were very helpful in getting me set up which I even did a wire transfer. They actually scheduled a ship date and delivery date and I got my ring before the trip and am now happily engaged. But thats not all. The customer service also kept me up to date on my ring and before it shipped, a professional photographer took absolutely beautiful pictures of the ring. I chose Whiteflash because of their excellent service and A Cut Above diamonds which are also in the band of my fiances ring, a feat no other place could offer. So not only do the 3 diamonds on top sparkle with ACA quality, the 72 ACA diamonds on the band do too. I cannot express how much this ring sparkles and blings. The quality of these diamonds are amazing. Even when we left Times Square in NYC, it still felt like we were there because of how much this ring sparkles. They even sent with the ring a magnifying glass to look at the diamonds and a cloth in a nice box. Also the ring was in a beautiful cherry wood box. The reactions of this ring include: "Oh my god" to "That is absolutely gorgeous" to simply "HOLY S@#T". My highest recommendations go out to Whiteflash and I will definitely be returning to get the matching wedding band. Please do not hesitate. Whiteflash is amazing and you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Whiteflash, from the bottom of my heart!!!!


Sincerely,

Sean R.

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous