Friday, January 22, 2010

Customers are "completely impressed" by our A Cut Above Diamonds

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

Hope you are all well! Just wanted to let you know that I have received the diamonds today……

AND WE ARE SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

 

They look amazing, stunning. I would like to thank Whiteflash for their & your professionalism and excellent way you packaged and included all the certification with the diamonds, not to mention they got here so quickly.

 

My jeweler said they are larger than he would have chosen for my size G finger but I said he needs to try his best to fit them on ;-)

 

We will definitely be contacting you next time we need any diamonds! SO glad I got the A Cut Above Diamonds instead of Emerald cut in the end! We are completely impressed. Thanks for your assistance throughout.

 

Please pass on my thanks to Vera Wages also.

 

Kind regards

Christine

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous