Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whiteflash Customers Wish Us Happy Holidays!

Dear Whiteflash Team,

 

Today I received the wedding rings, diamond earrings and my fiancée’s diamonds engagement ring. The earrings are so delicate and beautiful, and I can't wait to see them sparkling at the ears of my future bride. The wedding rings are just as I wanted. And the last box to be opened happened to be the one with the ring, and even though I had seen it before, I was still surprised by its beauty. Last but not least, thank you for the Whiteflash calendar!

I will be back in the beginning of the next year with pictures from our wedding. Till then, I wish you and the Whiteflash team happy Holidays, and many moments of joy together with your beloved ones!

Best regards,

Dan

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous