Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A surprise proposal with Whiteflash.com

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I finally proposed on 8-8-09 @ 2:00pm :) . Before I tell "The story" I want you to know the diamond engagement ring was BURNING a whole in my pocket!! All the fire that it gives off burned through most of my favorite jeans. lol... So we were doing the final touches of our gym room, the sun was shinning through the window and then one of her favorite songs came on ( let the wind blow from AMR ). She was painting where the wall and ceiling meet and I kept telling her ' You missed a spot '. It was cute because she was on the ladder and couldn't really reach and was starting to get upset. So as she stood on her tippy toes and held the paint brush with the tip of her fingers she said " I can't reach any higher " ( in her cute little voice that I love so much! ) I dropped to my knee and pulled the ring box out of my tool belt ( The box was in my tool belt all morning, almost burned through that!! ) and said "will this help you reach a little higher"  She turned around with paint on her cute little nose and said " O my God O my God !!!!! " as the paint brush feel to the brand new hardwood flooring I asked " Susan will you Marry me" , and before I could even gasp for air she said " Of course I will !! " after that my smile from ear to ear got even bigger!! She jumped of the ladder into my arm and gave me the most amazing kiss in the world!!

              Its funny how True Love works, For the last month I've been trying to plan a day trip/ long weekend but something would always come up. Then I kept thinking how my Mom told be " You will know when the time is right" And sometimes you just blow things off but when other people Including you Liza, say You'll Just Know... Then you take a min. and kinda just go with it. And that's what happened, I stopped trying to "make it happen" and just " let it happen". It’s kind of weird but you can't always make things the way you want them to be, some things are just meant to be.

                                                Cheers!!
                                                  Tim :)

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous