Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Beautiful Beach Proposal with Whiteflash

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I proposed and she said yes!!!  The diamond ring is beautiful on her finger and it's sized perfectly :)

Here is the short version of the story:

We met through a friend and the first place we went together was a secluded beach area in Big Sur, CA.  Last year we found a nice blue stone that washed ashore and I gave it to her for memories.  She told me she usually throws that stuff away but for some reason kept it after she found it while doing laundry. 

Last week I asked her where she wanted to go for the weekend and I mentioned that we should go back there for sentimental reasons and she agreed.  While there I asked her "do you want to see if we can find another stone like that".  We looked around for about 15 minutes and I found 3 that were nice.  I prepped and gave her the first two.  She didn't like them (I knew).  As I was about to show her the third, I took a knee and presented the third stone.  She didn't like it.  So I said "maybe you'll like this one more" and popped the question.  She was so shocked she didn't say anything for 10 seconds!  She then shouted the confirmation :)

Thanks so much Vera!!

Best,

David

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous