Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Whiteflash Diamonds = The Best Purchase I Have Ever Made In My Life

Full-bezel-diamond-earrings

Dear The Whiteflash Diamond Sales Team,

Skepticism and internet purchases go hand in hand. After spending countless hours and weekends in brick and mortal jewelry dealers, I decided to do further research on the internet. I knew I wanted an ideal cut diamond for maximum brilliance. Although I was not concerned about the price, I did want to make sure that my purchase was an excellent investment. I read countless threads on forums of experiences people have had with brand name competitors. I then decided that I was better off looking for loose diamonds rather than going with a brand name. While researching how to buy loose diamonds, I came across a Whiteflash customer who had a story similar to mine. They knew what they wanted, but they just couldn't find what they were looking for, that is until they came across Whiteflash. I visited the Whiteflash website. Their designs were unique and quite appealing. The thing they had going for them was their photo presentation and how easy it seemed to navigate their website. What they had going against them was that my most likely option was to order a product from them over the internet, and return it if I didn't like it. It seemed like a high investment in time. But there was something about the website, how clearly my questions were answered over the phone and the professionalism I received when I called that enabled me to take the step and purchase from Whiteflash.com. 

When I received my package, I was impressed by the sheer size of the box. I only ordered earrings and there was this package that could hold a giant school binder. I understood why that package was so big when I opened it. Whiteflash just doesn't specialize in diamond cutting. They specialize in perfecting a final and a high quality presentation. I was more than impressed. This was not just the best internet purchase I have ever made. It was the best purchase I have ever made in my life. I was extremely satisfied with the process from beginning to finish. You WILL NOT be disappointed with Whiteflash. I get compliments all the time on my diamond earrings. And I am more than happy to tell my story when people ask me what in the world is Whiteflash.


Thank you,

Charlie F

Bezel-diamond-studs

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous