Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Quality and Sparkle of the Engagement Ring is Out Of This World!

 

Petite-engagement-ring

Dear The Whiteflash Sales Team,

Petite Diamond Engagement Ring yesterday and I was extremely happy!  The quality is fantastic and the engagement ring setting sparkles like I had hoped.  You and your team were a pleasure to deal with from the start. Thank you for all of your patience with me. The shipping process was great, I like how I received updates while the ring was being built.  The little extras such as the ring box, kit, diamond certificate, report, and pictures was a very nice touch.   

 

Good morning, I picked up the

I will recommend all of my friends to look at Whiteflash. In fact, I have already sent your contact information to a good friend who has also been shopping around too.. 

Thank you again for everything,

Ethan

Petite-diamond-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous