Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Once, Twice, Three times a customer…

Whiteflash-dbty-necklace

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

I am a repeat Whiteflash customer. I first discovered them about a year ago when shopping for an engagement ring for my wife. Their staff was knowledgeable, courteous and didn’t pressure me with such an important purchase / decision. They did such a fabulous job on my wife’s e-ring that a few years later I had them custom make diamond earrings for her. Those too turned out incredible, so when it came time for me to buy a birthday present this year, the question was simply “what to get” not “where to get it.” This past weekend I took delivery of a beautiful platinum diamond necklace. As always, the staff was fantastic. We communicated via email on the details of my design and responses from Whiteflash were always prompt. When the order was complete (in less than the estimated time), I was emailed high quality pictures of the necklace and the order was overnighted to my local FedEx station. I could not be happier with the purchase and with the service I received from Whiteflash. Thanks again!


Steve A.

Three-prong-martini-diamond-earrings
Tiffany-style-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous