Friday, April 1, 2011

Perfection and Bliss!

Wfengagedcouple

Dear Whiteflash Sales team, 

I don’t know how your team did it but you guys did an amazing job! My fiancé is a true perfectionist, I know dealing with him requires a lot of patience and efforts to keep him satisfy but your team did it. We are both extremely happy about your professional customer service and of course, the Custom Designed Engagement Ring and matching wedding band 

Custom_engagement_ring

There are no words to describe how beautiful they are and every time I look at them they are on FIRE! We got engaged last weekend in Las Vegas inside the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, it was very romantic and the engagement ring just sparkles throughout the night. I can’t wait to wear both rings together! Thanks Whiteflash! 

Keep up with the good work! 

Yours, 

Lily & Leon

Customengagementringset

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous