Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Gem of a Custom Experience

Customengagementring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

After spending years (on and off) trying to find the perfect gemstone for an engagement ring I needed to find the perfect ring setting. I looked at hundreds of photos online but couldn't find exactly what I was envisioning; in fact, I didn't even know if it was possible. I decided to deal with Whiteflash due to their numerous positive reviews on the Pricescope forum though I still had my doubts.

Jewelry was completely new to me and I didn't know any of the terms to describe what I wanted. I was afraid my descriptions wouldn't be accurately portrayed without meeting the designer in person. I was also concerned regarding boarder/shipping issues because I'm Canadian.

Whiteflash was quick to respond to my questions and overall did a great job. Most importantly their custom jewelry design process, was simply flawless. Whiteflash was unbelievably patient and extremely attentive. Also, at the end of every conversation, without prompting, they reviewed all points we had finalized.

Overall, my Whiteflash experience was just as I had hoped.

Customengagementring2

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous