Monday, September 13, 2010

WOW=awesomeness

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

All I can say is WOW! Words can't describe how happy I am with the ring. I can't believe that you all were able to create the ring exactly as I pictured it in my mind. The craftsmanship is impeccable and the quality of the side stones is equally impressive. Your design and creation team did an excellent job making my requests become reality. It exceeded my expectations be leaps and bounds and the same is to be said for the service I have received through the process. Every step of the design process was done with such care and that is much appreciated. An engagement ring is such a special product and it’s wonderful to see you all recognize that. You have indeed made a customer for life.

 

 

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous