Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Perfect Niagara Proposal with Whiteflash

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I did want to take the time to thank you and the entire Whiteflash team for producing a spectacularly gorgeous ring that Stephanie and I will love forever. Right now, like many others, she has the "can't stop starring at it" syndrome.

 

I attached a few pictures of our Niagara Falls trip. I wanted to make the weekend special so I booked a 5-star boutique hotel. The hotel was absolutely perfect. I arranged for rose petals and champagne, as well as a room service lunch. After a quick bite, it was off to the observation tower for a view of the falls.

 

 

The tower was vacant at the time so I decided that this would be the perfect time to propose. I showed Stephanie the Harmony Diamond Engagement Ring and she was ecstatic. It fits like a charm and Stephanie is amazed and shocked at how sparkly the diamond and ring is and gets compliments wherever she goes. She is also in love with the little pink sapphire and insists to take off her ring to show everybody. All in all we are both extremely pleased with the purchase and will no doubt come back to get the matching wedding band.

 

Thank you so much! Everyone at Whiteflash has been great. You guys make an awesome team. I look forward to contacting you again in the future.

 

Sincerely,

 

Jim

 

 

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous