Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Fingers

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I contacted whiteflash about two loose diamonds classified as 'Virtual Selection' that they had access to. My research had led me to diamonds with certain specifications that I found on their website, and from the GIA certificates that they had a copies of. When I expressed interest, I was contacted a Whiteflash.com diamond consultant. She helped me narrow down the selection to one, and also presented me with some other options. She was very helpful in determining diamond geometry that would please me, and set up a shipment of the diamond from a warehouse (to their company).

The diamond was evaluated by whiteflash, and closeup ASET, firescope, and regular light microscope images were taken and sent to me. With my approval, they mounted the diamond in a Legato Shared Prong Engagement Ring. A week later, they sent me professional photos of the ring, and shipped the mounted diamond to me via overnight shipping. I was stunned by the quality.

All through the process I was kept in contact with. The customer service is the best I have dealt with. The results of the transaction are one very satisfied customer, and one very happy fiancée.

 

Thank you,

James

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous