Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ACA Awestruck

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

The Legato Shared Prong Diamond Engagement Ring is absolutely amazing!  I drove to Fedex on Friday to pick it up, and as I was opening the package I was prepared to see a 'nice' ring that wouldn't really invoke a reaction in me.  I was prepared by the (beautiful) professional pictures that had been taken, and the close ups of the loose diamond.  But when I opened the box and set my eyes on the diamond, my heart literally beat faster and I was awestruck.  You all did a fantastic job with it, and I want you to pass that information around.  I am extremely happy with the purchase, your involvement, and the quality of Whiteflash.

I couldn't wait after I saw the engagement ring, and made immediate plans for the evening to propose to my (now) fiancée.  She is stunned and can't stop looking at the ring.

Thank you so much!

James

 

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous