Monday, June 28, 2010

Whiteflash.com is the Best...Period.

 

Our customers love us and we love to share their happiness! Here is what one of our recent customers had to say about their Diamond Buying Experience…

 

“If you are looking to purchase a diamond engagement ring or diamond earrings you really cant go wrong with Whiteflash. They have an amazing selection of only top notch loose diamonds with certifications from only AGS or GIA so you can rest assured that you are only getting the best.

I started working with Whiteflash.com when I bought my wife’s engagement ring and have been a huge fan ever since. They are easy to deal with, professional and totally informed. Most of all what I really appreciated was that they wanted to develop a relationship with me as a long term customer and not someone that was just going to buy something once.

You can’t go wrong with Whiteflash period.”

 

 


Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous