Thursday, January 19, 2012

Absolutely Stunning Experience from Whiteflash Diamonds

Blue-sapphire-platinum-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-by-whiteflash-31472_g

Dear The Whiteflash Diamond Team,

 

The sapphire halo engagement ring is absolutely stunning. I know Whiteflash does great work, but you guys always somehow manage to exceed my expectations.   From Kristi: "It was more than I could have imagined! I am absolutely in love with it (and the man who gave it to me)!"

 

Please pass along our thanks and praise to the team there- especially the production team who hurried things through the process and were able to deliver it earlier than promised.  I was able to give the Guinevere Solitaire Engagement Ring to Kristi at her birthday dinner, which was very special for both of us. You have a very, very happy customer on your hands, and I'll continue to highly recommend you to all my friends and family!!

 

Thanks again!!

Mike

Blue-sapphire-platinum-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-by-whiteflash-31472_f

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous