Friday, March 27, 2009

An Exquisite Whiteflash Engagement


Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I thankfully was able to pick up the ring with no issues with customs.  Thanks Vera for being so patient when I had a panicked call!

I love the ring!  I was driving home and staring at it the whole way (not the smartest thing to do!!)  It does look quite different in person than in the pictures.  It looks a lot more delicate in person and the band turned out thinner than I thought but It's gorgeous though and I love it!

The issues with the halo I had isn't very noticeable but because I am so picky, I do notice the one corner.  But I think it is something I can live with! 

Can't wait to see it with the matching band!

I never have had a pave setting before, any special care when cleaning it?

I wanted to thank everyone again for being so patient and special thanks to Joe for getting the design that I envisioned and the whole team for seeing it come to completion. I love it! :)

Thank you,

Jane

 

Posted via email from whtieflashdiamonds's posterous