Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lindsay Lohan fuels wedding rumours with 'engagement' ring



Lindsay Lohan has sparked wedding rumours as she showed off a sparkling ring on her engagement finger.


The actress showed off the heart-shaped ring as she was accompanied by girlfriend Samantha Ronson to a DJ gig in New York.


Wedding rumours began earlier this week when Miss Ronson reportedly told a crowd while performing at a party in Los Angeles: "By the end of this year, my love will be Mrs Ronson.


"Tonight shows the power of a woman - to underestimate that is to underestimate the world."
Miss Lohan, who has usually kept quiet on the couple's relationship, recently told Marie Claire magazine the pair had matching tattoos.


She said: "Samantha had some stars so I had some done as well.


"I'm really happy. She's a great person. And she's a great influence on people around her. But I think that anything that's change [in] my life is because of me. I've gone through it, and I've learned to deal with it and I've made the decision to move forward."


Miss Lohan also told Marie Claire she is hoping to settle into a more permanent house by buying "with someone" after living in hotels for years.


She said: "I didn't like to live alone, so whatever I needed I could just go downstairs and there were people there.


"It wasn't a way of life."