Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Suprise NYC Proposal with Whiteflash.com

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

Knowing we were preparing for a vacation I had to do everything in secret, luckily the Whiteflash team were more than willing to work with me through the entire process. They found the exact diamond I was looking for and provided me with all documentation and pictures, this made my decision easy! We were able to come up with a custom setting that was perfect for Danielle and she couldn't be happier with it.


The night before I was going to propose I asked for her father's permission, he promised to keep it a secret.


We both took the day off from work and we went into New York City for some last minute shopping and to check out an exhibit at the Muesum of Modern Art. We finished up shopping and went to the muesum, unfortunately the exhibit was sold out and we couldn't attend (our own fault for not booking ahead of time). On the way out of NYC I asked if I could take some pictures of the two of us with the NY skyline in the background, we went to the Hoboken waterfront and I setup the camera, took a test picture or two using the 10 second timer.


Finally it was time to do it, I set the timer and walked slowly into the picture to try and capture the exact moment, as I counted in my head to 10 seconds I got down on one knee and proposed. Danielle was shocked, she had no idea I had been planning this for months and she happily said yes! After some tears of joy and a hug or two we were on our way home to pack for vacation. I then informed her that she would have to leave her Three Stone Champagne Engagement Ring at home during our trip, I think there were a few more tears.


At various points during our trip I heard her say "my ring misses me"
I wanted to thank everyone at Whiteflash for all of their help and I look forward to working with Whiteflash in the future.
Thank you,
Eric

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous