Friday, May 28, 2010

Bling for Miles

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you and the Whiteflash team for your help with Sara’s 2.5 tcw diamond stud earrings.  The earrings are simply amazing. The three prong martini settings are exactly what I wanted and she is just thrilled. The A Cut Above diamonds sparkle from a mile away and she cant go anywhere without getting compliments.

I cant believe its been over 3 years since I bought my Saras engagement ring from you. The whole ring buying experience was so difficult and frustrating for me before I found you and Whiteflash via Pricescope.com.  I recall going to so many "high end' stores and not finding settings that i liked or stones of the quality and size that I wanted on hand. They made what should have be a straightforward process difficult and painful. You on the otherhand made it so easy and the deep selection of only top quality diamonds Whiteflash offered made me realize quickly that I wanted to go with you for that important purchase.

When the time came to get Sara the diamond studs I knew you were just a call away and yet again you did not disappoint.  You and Whiteflash have become my one stop shop for everything diamond related and i would not have it any other way.

Thanks again for everything.

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous